Bookkeeping and accounting services
Actions between the client and the accountant specify by contract. Typically divided into the following activities:
- Transfers all necessary source documents to the accountant electronically (or on paper)
- Enters bills and purchase invoices and sales invoices
- Enters documents by departments and objects pursuant to the information stated on the document by the client.
- Prepares a salary and payment calculation (? fee calculations/month)
- Imports bank activity from the client’s e-bank account.
- Uploads payment orders to be carried out into the client’s e-bank account.
- Confirms and makes transactions in online bank
- Makes accounting entries pursuant to source documents submitted by the client.
- Prepares and submits reports to the Tax Board.
- Prepares internal provisions of accounting.
- Prepares an annual report once a year and prepares it for submission to the Commercial Register.
- Advices the client and informs them about accounting.